找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1228|回复: 3

默主歌耶讯息 2014-7-2

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-7-5 10:05:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

默主歌耶讯息 2014-7-2

亲爱的孩子们,我是你们所有聚集在这里的人们的母亲和普世之母,我以母亲的祝福降福你们,并召唤你们走上谦卑之路.这条路引导你们逐步认识我圣子的爱.我的圣子是全能的,祂在万有内.我的孩子们,如果你们认识不到这一点,那么你们的灵魂就被黑暗所支配.只有谦卑能治愈你们.我的孩子们,我(在世时)始终谦卑地,勇敢地生活,并充满希望.我懂得并认识到——天主在我们内,我们在天主内。我现在也对你们提出同样的要求。我渴望与你们所有的人在永生中团聚,因为你们是我的一部分。我愿意在路上帮助你们。我的爱将像一件披风遮盖着你们,使你们成为我的光明——天主的光明的使徒。藉着来自谦卑的爱,你们将把光明带到被黑暗笼罩的地方。我的圣子是世界的光,祂将伴随着你们。我一直与你们的牧者在一起,我为他们祈祷,希望他们始终是你们谦卑的榜样。谢谢你们。”

July 02, 2014 Message to Mirjana
"Dear children, I, the mother of all of you gathered here and the mother of the entire world, am blessing you with a motherly blessing and call you to set out on the way of humility. That way leads to the coming to know the love of my Son. My Son is almighty, He is in everything. If you, my children, do not become cognizant of this, then darkness/blindness rule in your soul. Only humility can heal you. My children, I always lived humbly, courageously and in hope. I knew, I became cognizant that God is in us and we are in God. I am asking the same of you. I desire for all of you to be with me in eternity, because you are a part of me. I will help you on your way. My love will envelop you like a mantle and make of you apostles of my light - of God's light. With the love that comes forth from humility you will bring light to where darkness/blindness rule. You will be bringing my Son who is the light of the world. I am always alongside your shepherds and I pray that they may always be an example of humility for you. Thank you."

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
发表于 2014-7-5 14:08:03 | 显示全部楼层
求圣母为论坛转祷,使这里得蒙主的看顾,使这里成为真正光荣天主,传播救恩的地方!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-7-6 08:53:49 | 显示全部楼层

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
回复 支持 反对