找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1003|回复: 1

不可滥用自由

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-9-8 17:35:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

玫瑰圣母和耶稣的讯息:

你们只有两种最终的命运:天堂和地狱。要知道,撒旦将努力使你们消除牠的王国——地狱存在的真实性。如果你们把它的存在看做是一件荒唐可笑的事,牠就会欺骗你们,唆使你们去犯罪,并将光明的圣神从你们内赶走。如果你们赶走了光明的圣神,你们就赶走了天堂的至高者天主——你们的天父的王国里的永生。”

——玫瑰圣母,1975年2月1日于纽约

我的孩子,如果你们痛悔,改变你们不良的生活方式,你们将被天主的王国重新接纳。没有人会坠入地狱,除非他走这条路是出于自愿。”

——圣母,1975年2月10日于纽约

我的孩子们,我的谦卑的小孩子们,作为你们的母亲我恳求你们,要走出去,敲门;把光明带给你们的兄弟姐妹们。凡是得到了丰富的恩宠者,我对他们有很多的期望。”

——玫瑰圣母,1976年5月26日于纽约

我的孩子们,作为末世的使徒,我对你们的希求很多,但是我向你们保证:你们在信德和仁爱内所付出的一切必将得到三倍的回报。”

——耶稣,1978年6月1日于纽约

"You have but two final destinies: Heaven and  hell. Know that satan will try to remove the reality of the existence of his  kingdom, hell, from you. If he makes a farce of his existence among you, he  will deceive you so that you will sin and remove yourselves from the Spirit  of light. And when you remove yourselves from the Spirit of light, you remove  yourselves from eternal life in the Kingdom of your Father, the most high God  in Heaven." - Our Lady of the Roses, February 1,1975

"Repent of your ways, and you will be accepted  back into the Kingdom. No man shall fall into hell unless he has gone this  way of his own free will, My child." - Our Lady, February 10,  1975

"My children, My little humble  children, I appeal to you as your Mother, go forward on foot, knock on the  doors; bring the light to your brothers and sisters.  For those who  have been given great grace, much is expected of them." - Our Lady of  the Roses,  May 26, 1976

"As disciples of the latter days, My  children, much shall be asked of you, but I assure you:  all that  you give in faith and charity shall be returned to you threefold." -  Jesus, June 1, 1978

参考:最后劝言 
5:8你们要节制,要醒寤,因为,你们的仇敌魔鬼,如同咆哮的狮子巡游,寻找可吞食的人
5:9 应以坚固的信德抵抗他,也该知道:你们在世上的众弟兄,都遭受同样的苦痛。
5:10 那赐万恩的天主,即在基督内召叫你们进入他永远光荣的天主,在你们受少许苦痛之后,必要亲自使你们更为成全、坚定、强健、稳固。
5:11 愿光荣与权能归于他,至于无穷之世。阿们。

(若8:31-36)
8:31
于是,耶稣对那些信他的犹太人说:「你们如果固守我的话,就确是我的门徒,
8:32 也会认识真理,而真理必会使你们获得自由。」
8:33 他们回答说:「我们是亚巴郎的后裔,从未给任何人做过奴隶;怎么你说:你们要成为自由的呢?」
8:34 耶稣答复说:「我实实在在告诉你们:凡是犯罪的,就是罪恶的奴隶。
8:35 奴隶不能永远住在家里,儿子却永远居住。