注册
搜索
查看: 993|回复: 2

墨西哥和美洲的主保—瓜达卢佩圣母

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-3-10 17:34:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2013-3-10 17:41 编辑

墨西哥和美洲的主保—瓜达卢佩圣母

1531年12月9日,在现今的墨西哥城的西北一个小山上,圣母显现给一个虔诚谦卑的美洲土著人,名叫朱安·迪戈。圣母对他说:“我知道并且很清楚你是我最谦卑的儿子。我是终身童贞圣玛利亚,真天主的母亲。因为我愿意使你幸福快乐,并且应得到酬谢——为了我托付给你的事情得以实现所付出的努力和劳顿。我谦卑的儿子,看,你已经听到了我的托付;去吧,尽你最大的努力,为我们所期待的那一位,万物的创造者,天地的主宰。我希望在这里尽快建一座圣堂,这样,我就可以在那里显示和给予我所有的爱、怜悯、帮助和保护;因为我是你们的慈母,对于你和所有在这块土地上的居民以及所有爱我,向我祈求和信赖我的人,我将在那里倾听他们的哀叹,治疗他们所有的身心痛苦、苦恼和悲伤。为了完成我的仁慈所要求的,你到墨西哥的主教府对他说,我表明了我强烈的愿望——在这个平原上的这个地方,为我建一座圣堂。你要将所有你看到的,令你惊讶的和你所听到的准确地讲述出来。你可以确信,我将非常感谢你并将酬谢你。
  当主教犹豫不决并要求圣母给一个标记时,天主母马上服从,没有再询问教会的当地主教,而是打发她的土著信使在12月中旬到那个小山顶上为主教采集多种类别的玫瑰。
遵照主教的要求给了标记之后,圣母还给我们留下了她自己的肖像,这肖像奇迹般地印在了这个土著的斗篷上— 一块质量低劣的仙人掌布。这块布的质量20年后本该下降,但是在480年后依然没有腐朽的迹象,并且无视对其来源的所有科学的解释。
圣母的眼睛甚至明显地反映出1531年她的面前有甚麽景物。
由于圣母的转祷,大量难以置信的奇迹和痊愈接踵而来。每年有1800万-2000万朝圣者来到这个大教堂朝圣,从而使得它成为基督教世界朝圣人数最多的圣堂。
共有25位教宗正式地向瓜达卢佩圣母表达了尊敬。教宗若望保禄二世曾四次到这座大教堂朝圣:作为教宗,他第一次罗马之外的使徒之行是在1979年,而后是在1990,1999和2002.年。
瓜达卢佩圣母的瞻礼是在12月12日庆祝。1999年教宗若望保禄二世第三次造访了瓜达卢佩圣母大堂,并举行了隆重的大礼弥撒,在讲道时他宣布,12月12日是整个大洲的礼仪的圣日。
在这次访问时,教宗保禄二世将赋予生命的事业和儿童的无辜的生命托付给圣母的慈爱保护和关照之下,尤其是那些面临不能出生的危险的婴儿。

“Know and understand well, you, the most humbleof My sons, that I am the ever-virgin Holy Mary, Mother of the True God,because I will make you happy and worthy of recompense for the effort and fatigue in what you will obtain for what I have entrusted. Behold, you have heard My mandate, My humble son; go and put forth all your effort.”for whom we live, of the Creator of all things, Lord of heaven and earth. I wish that a temple be erected here quickly, so I may therein exhibit and give all My love,compassion, help, and protection, because I am your merciful mother, to you and to all the inhabitants on this land and all the rest who love Me, invoke and confide in Me, to listen there to their lamentations, and remedy all theirmiseries, afflictions and sorrows. And to accomplish what My clemency pretends,go to the palace of the Bishop of Mexico, and you will say to him that I manifest My great desire, that here on this plain, a temple be built to Me. You will accurately relate all you have seen and admired, and what you have heard.Be assured that I will be most grateful and will reward you,  

When the Bishop hesitated, and requested her for a sign, the Mother of God obeyed without delay or question to the Church's local Bishop, and sent her native messenger to the top of the hill in mid-December to gather an assorment of roses for the Bishop.
After complying to the Bishop's request for a sign, She also left for us an image of herself imprinted miraculously on the native's tilma, a poor quality cactus-cloth,which should have deteriorated in 20 years but shows no sign of decay 480 years later and still defies all  scientific explanations of its origin.
It apparently even reflects in Her eyes what was in front of her in 1531.
An incredible list of miracles, cures and interventions are attributed to Her. Yearly, between 18 -20 million pilgrimsvisit the Basilica, making it Christianity's most visited sanctuary.
Altogether 25 popes have officially honored Our Lady of Guadalupe. His Holiness John Paul II
visited her Sanctuary four times: on his first apostolic trip outside Romeas Pope in 1979, and again in 1990, 1999 and 2002.
The Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe is celebrated on December 12th. In 1999, Pope John Paul II, in his homily from the Solemn Mass at the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, during his third visit to the sanctuary, declared the date of December the 12th as a Liturgical Holy Dayfor the whole continent.
During the same visit Pope John Paul II entrusted the cause of life to her loving protection, and placed under her motherly care the innocent lives of children, especially those who are in danger of not being born.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
发表于 2013-3-10 19:02:56 | 显示全部楼层
{:soso_e160:}
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-11 23:20:34 | 显示全部楼层
To Great God jehovah PLease,very good message.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|天主教学术论坛 discuz已被腾讯收购,本站已无法再保证客户信息安全,请在发表信息时三思。

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 21:08