找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1115|回复: 0

默主歌耶讯息 2015-5-2

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-5-4 20:48:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

默主歌耶讯息 2015-5-2
“亲爱的孩子们,把你们的心打开,努力去感受我是多么爱你们,我是多麽渴望你们爱我的圣子。我渴望你们更好地认识祂,因为认识祂却不爱祂是不可能的 – 因为祂就是爱。我的孩子们,我了解你们。我知道你们的悲伤与痛苦,因为我都经历过。你们喜乐时,我与你们一同欢笑;你们悲伤时,我与你们一同哭泣。我永不舍弃你们。我总是以母亲的温柔和你们讲话。作为母亲,我需要你们开放的心,以智慧和纯朴去传播我圣子的爱.我需要你们开放,对良善和仁慈敏感;我需要你们与我的圣子结合,因为我渴望你们幸福,并且帮助我把幸福带给我所有的孩子们。我的使徒们,我需要你们向所有的人展示天主的真理,以便我的心能在爱中获胜,这颗心在过去和今天充满着很多悲伤。为你们牧者的圣德祈祷,以便他们能以我圣子的名行奇迹,因为圣德能行奇迹。谢谢你们。

May 2, 2015 Message to Mirjana "Dear children, open your hearts and try to feel how much I love you and how much I desire for you to love my Son. I desire for you to come to know Him all the better, because it is impossible to know Him and not to love Him - because He is love.  I, my children, know you. I know your pain and suffering because I lived through them. I laugh with you in your joy and I cry with you in your pain. I will never leave you. I will always speak to you with motherly tenderness. And I, as a mother, need your open hearts to spread the love of my Son with wisdom and simplicity. I need you to be open and sensitive to the good and mercy. I need you to be united with my Son, because I desire for you to be happy and to help me to bring happiness to all of my children. My apostles, I need you to show everyone the truth of God, so that my heart, which suffered and today suffers so much pain, can win in love. Pray for the holiness of your shepherds, so that in the name of my Son they can work miracles, because holiness works miracles. Thank you."

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|天主教学术论坛 discuz已被腾讯收购,本站已无法再保证客户信息安全,请在发表信息时三思。

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 18:31