注册
搜索
查看: 965|回复: 0

默主歌耶讯息 2015-3-18

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-3-21 11:38:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 hsavio 于 2015-3-21 20:09 编辑

默主歌耶讯息 2015-3-18

神视者美亚娜从1981年6月24日起每日接受显现直到1982年12月25日止。在最后一次的每日显现时,圣母给了她第十个秘密,并且告诉她以后将每年向她显现一次,在3月18日。多年来一直如此。几千名朝圣者聚在一起诵念玫瑰经。这次显现从13:47 - 13:53.

“亲爱的孩子们!我全心请求你们,孩子们,我恳求你们:要清除你们心里的罪,并把它们献给天主和永恒的生命。我恳求你们: 要警醒,要为真理开放.不要为了属世的一切使你们远离与我的圣子完美共融的正确认识.我引导你们走在真正的智慧之路上,因为只有具备了真正的智慧,你们才能了解真正的平安和真正的美善.不要浪费时间向天父求标记,因为祂已经给了你们最大的标记 — 我的圣子。因此,我的孩子们,要祈祷,以便圣神将你们引入真理,并帮助你们了解它,经由这真理的知识,你们才能与天父并与我的圣子成为一体。这种认识给予人世间的幸福并开启永生和无限的爱之门。谢谢你们。”

March 18, 2015

The visionary Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo had daily apparitions from June 24th 1981 to December 25th 1982. During the last daily apparition, Our Lady gave her the 10th secret, and told her that she would appear to her once a year, on the 18th of March.  It has been this way through the years. Several thousand pilgrims gathered in prayer of the Rosary. The apparition lasted from  13:47 to 13:53.

"Dear children! With a full heart I am asking you, I am imploring you children: cleanse your hearts of sin and lift them up to God and to eternal life. I am imploring you: be vigilant and open for truth. Do not permit for all that is of this earth to distance you from the true cognition of the contentment in the communion with my Son. I am leading you on the way of true wisdom, because only with true wisdom can you come to know true peace and the true good. Do not waste time asking for signs of the Heavenly Father, because He has already given you the greatest sign, which is my Son. Therefore, my children, pray so that the Holy Spirit can lead you into truth, can help you to come to know it, and through that knowledge of the truth that you may be one with the Heavenly Father and with my Son. That is the cognition which gives happiness on earth and opens the door of eternal life and infinite love. Thank you."

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|天主教学术论坛 discuz已被腾讯收购,本站已无法再保证客户信息安全,请在发表信息时三思。

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:35