注册
搜索
查看: 1034|回复: 0

默主歌耶讯息 2014-9-2

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-9-3 23:07:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2014-9-3 23:09 编辑

默主歌耶讯息 2014-9-2

亲爱的孩子们,作为你们的母亲,出于爱,我又来到你们中间,这爱没有止境,来自永恒的天父的无限的爱.当我审视你们的心时,我看到你们当中的很多人都把我看做母亲,你们怀着真诚和纯洁的心愿意做我的使徒.但是,我也是你们当中那些不接受我的人的母亲,这些人的心硬,不愿意了解我圣子的爱.你们不知道我的心有多麽痛苦;我是如何为你们恳求我的圣子.我祈求祂治愈你们的灵魂,因为祂能够做到.我祈求祂以圣神的奇迹启迪你们,以便使你们不再屡屡背叛、亵渎和伤害祂。我全心地为你们祈祷,为了使你们懂得只有我的圣子是世界的得救和光。我的孩子们,我亲爱的使徒们,你们要永远把我的圣子放在你们的心里和思想里。这样,你们就拥有爱。所有不认识祂的人将在你们的爱中认出祂来。我永远与你们同在。我以特殊的方式与你们的牧者同在,因为我的圣子召叫他们引导你们走向通往永生之路。我的使徒们,谢谢你们所做的牺牲和爱。”

September, 2, 2014"Dear children, I, your mother, am coming anew among you out of love which has no end, from endless love of the endless Heavenly Father. And as I am looking into your hearts I see that many of you accept me as a mother and, with sincere and pure hearts, you desire to be my apostles. But, I am also the mother of those of you who do not accept me and who, in the hardness of your hearts, do not desire to come to know the love of my Son. And you do not know how much my heart suffers and how much I pray to my Son for you. I pray to Him to heal your souls because He can do so.  I pray to Him to illuminate you with the miracle of the Holy Spirit so that you may stop, always anew, betraying, cursing and wounding Him. With all my heart I pray for you to understand that only my Son is the salvation and the light of the world. And you, my children, my dear apostles, always carry my Son in your hearts and thoughts. In this way you are carrying love. All those who do not know Him will recognize Him in your love. I am always beside you. In a special way I am beside your shepherds because my Son has called them to lead you on the way to eternity. Thank you, my apostles, for your sacrifice and love."

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|天主教学术论坛 discuz已被腾讯收购,本站已无法再保证客户信息安全,请在发表信息时三思。

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 14:28