查看: 1030|回复: 2

主耶稣《论玫瑰经》的讯息

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-7-12 22:03:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2014-7-12 22:15 编辑

主耶稣论玫瑰经此讯息供参考

1999年9月18日
主耶穌在一九九九年九月十八日給美國神視者斯温妮•莫瑞因(Maureen Sweeney-Kyle)女士有關「玫瑰经」的訊息。
“我来与你谈论祈祷,尤其是玫瑰经祈祷.我是你们的降生成人的耶稣.很多人献上祈祷,而在他们的心里却没有爱的感情。这样就削弱了祈祷的效果,降低了它的价值。你们应该在心里回想你们对我和我母亲的爱,以此来加强你们的祈祷,从而让我把最精选的圣宠倾注在你们和你们的生命里。”
“祈祷有累积的效果。我预先就知道你们的每一个祈求将献上多少祈祷。因此,你们决不会知道仅仅多念一遍圣母经会带来甚么。以爱心诵念的一遍圣母经,其力量能阻止战争;使大自然与天主的计划协调一致;使一位无信仰者皈依;挽救一个圣召;从炼狱里释放出一个灵魂,以及把将来永远地改变。那么,想一想,以爱心诵念的一串玫瑰经的威力吧。”
“撒旦知道玫瑰经是打败牠的武器,因此牠竭尽所能地阻止人们使用它。你们每次用心诵念一遍圣母经,魔鬼在某个地方和在某个灵魂内所施加的影响就永远地被削弱了。”
“因此,你们要永不气馁地诵念玫瑰经。当你们严重分心时,要知道这是魔鬼害怕你们的祈祷所导致。”
“我母亲的心因你们不懈的祈祷而得到安慰。她非常感谢那些尽管遭到反对,仍坚持不懈地祈祷的人。去传扬这讯息。”

1999年8月11日,神视者在美国大主教 Archbishop Gabriel Ganaka 的陪同下,将主耶稣和圣母的很多讯息交给教宗若望保禄二世。

Messageon Rosary by the Lord
September 18, 1999

"I have come to speak to you about prayer, and in particular the prayer ofthe Rosary. I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. So many surrender to prayerwithout the sentiment of love in their hearts. This weakens the prayer, makingit less worthy. Instead, bolster your prayers by recalling the love you have inyour heart for Me and My Mother. This allows Me to pour the choicest gracesupon you and into your life."

"Prayer has a cumulative effect. I know ahead of time how many prayerswill be offered for each petition. Therefore, you never know what just one moreHail Mary will bring. One Hail Mary said with a loving heart has the power tostop wars, bring nature into harmony with God's plan, convert an unbeliever,save a vocation, deliver a soul from purgatory, and change the future forever.Think, then, of the power of a whole Rosary said with love."

"
Satan knows that the Rosary is the weapon which will bring about hisdefeat. This is why he is desperate to discourage its use. Every time yourecite a Hail Mary from the heart, the devil is weakened forever in some areaand in some soul."

"You must never be discouraged, then, in praying the Rosary. When yourheart is most filled with distraction, understand the adversary is frightenedof your prayers."
"The Heart of My Mother is consoled by your efforts in prayer. She is mostindebted to the ones who persevered in a regimen of prayer despite opposition.Make it known."

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-13 20:18:48 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2014-7-13 22:31 编辑

神视者Maureen女士出生在美国俄亥俄州,克利夫兰。从1985年开始接受主耶稣和圣母的讯息,一直到现在。她和她的丈夫走遍美国并到世界各地去传扬主的讯息...

这是圣地上空出现的异象

这是圣地上空出现的异象 一 颗 红色的心

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-7-14 22:49:42 | 显示全部楼层

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
回复 支持 反对