注册
搜索
查看: 1324|回复: 3

默主歌耶讯息 2014-6-2

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-4 21:35:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2014-6-6 10:21 编辑

默主歌耶讯息 2014-6-2

“亲爱的孩子们,我召唤你们所有的人,并接受你们做我的孩子。我在祈祷,为能使你们接受并爱我这位母亲。我把你们都聚集在我的心里,我从天降下来到你们中间,降福你们。我知道你们渴望得到安慰,并寄希望于我。因为我爱你们,并为你们转祷。我请求你们在我的圣子内与我联合,并做我的使徒.为了使你们能够这样做,我再一次召唤你们,要爱.没有祈祷就没有爱——没有宽恕就没有祈祷,因为爱就是祈祷-—宽恕就是爱。我的孩子们,天主创造了你们,要你们去爱;你们在爱中,为了宽恕。每一个出于爱的祈祷都使你们与我的圣子和圣神结合;圣神光照你们,并使你们成为我的使徒——这些使徒以主的名义愿意去做一切。他们把他们的工作变成祈祷,不是仅仅用言语,因为他们爱我的圣子,并理解真理之道通向永生。要为你们的牧者祈祷,使他们能够以一颗纯洁的心常常指引你们走在真理与爱的道路上——那是我圣子走的道路。谢谢你们。”

June 02, 2014
"Dear children, I call you all and accept you as my children. I am praying that you may accept me and love me as a mother. I have united all of you in my heart, I have descended among you and I bless you. I know that you desire consolation and hope from me because I love you and intercede for you. I ask of you to unite with me in my Son and to be my apostles. For you to be able to do so, I am calling you, anew, to love. There is no love without prayer - there is no prayer without forgiveness because love is prayer - forgiveness is love. My children, God created you to love and you love so as to forgive. Every prayer that comes out of love unites you with my Son and the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit illuminates you and makes you my apostles - apostles who will do everything they do in the name of the Lord. They will pray with their works and not just with words, because they love my Son and comprehend the way of truth which leads to eternal life. Pray for your shepherds that they may always lead you with a pure heart on the way of truth and love - the way of my Son. Thank you."

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2014-6-5 09:38:39 | 显示全部楼层

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-5 14:31:09 | 显示全部楼层
求圣母转祷降福世人之罪过。
主耶稣我们赞美你!