注册
搜索
查看: 1260|回复: 0

地狱存在的确据之一

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-3-31 09:58:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2014-3-31 10:17 编辑

天主在20世纪给世人的地狱警告

仅仅在这个世纪,被天主选中见证地狱存在的真实性的人数比以前所有世纪加起来的数目总和还要多。显然,由于我们世人改变了对罪恶和罪恶应受的惩罚的观念,天主通过给我们愈来愈多的证据揭示了地狱存在的真实性,从而增加了祂的神性慈悲。

地狱存在的确据之一

圣方济各·杰罗姆St. Francis Jerome)和顽固不化的罪人
在1707年圣方济各·杰罗姆在布道——他通常是在那不勒斯市一带。他讲到地狱和等待着顽固不化的罪人的可怕惩罚圣人的讲道使住在那里的一个厚颜无耻的娼妓良心不安,她企图通过说俏皮话、喊叫和敲打器具来阻止讲道。由于她就在窗边站着,于是,圣人大声说:“我的女儿,你要当心抗拒天主的仁慈的后果,八天以后,天主就要惩罚你。”这个不快乐的女人听了这话反而吵闹的愈发厉害。八天过去了,这位圣洁的传教士碰巧又来到了那座房子面前。这次那个女人不作声了,她的窗户关着。那些听讲道的人脸上带着惊愕的表情告诉圣人,凯瑟琳(那个坏女人的名字)折腾了几个小时之后突然死了。“死了!”他重复了一句。“那就让她现在告诉我们嘲笑地狱的存在得到了什么。咱们问问她。”他用感人的声调说了这些话,大家都期待着奇迹的发生。后面跟着一大群人,他走到死者的卧室,在那里祈祷了片刻之后,然后掀开死者的脸,大声说,“凯瑟琳,告诉我们你现在在哪儿。”听到了这个命令,这位死去的女人抬起了头;睁开了她那双怒视的眼睛;她的脸暂时有了点儿血色;她的
面貌呈现出一种可怕的绝望表情,她以凄凉悲惨的声调说出了这几个字:“在地狱里,我在地狱里。”说完后又马上恢复成死尸的状态。

“我当时就在事发的现场,”其中一位目击者说,“但是我无法表达这个事件所留给我和旁观者的印象,也说不清楚我依然感受到的心情——每当我路过那座房子并看到那扇窗户。看到那座招致不幸的住所,我依然听到那可怜的叫声在回荡:‘在地狱里,我在地狱里。’”
…你们要怀着恐惧战憟,努力成就你们得救的事(斐2:12

God's 20th CenturyWarnings of Hell
In this century alone,the number of persons being chosen by God to witness the reality of Hell isgreater than all prior centuries combined. Clearly, as our world moves furtheraway from belief in sin and punishment for sin, God increases His Divine Mercyby granting us more and more confirmations of that reality.
St. Francis Jerome and the Obstinate Sinner
In the year 1707, St.Francis. Jerome was preaching, as was his wont, in the neighborhood of the Cityof Naples. Hewas speaking of Hell and the awful chastisements that await obstinate sinners.A brazen courtesan (prostitute), who lived there, troubled by a discourse whicharoused her remorse, sought to hinder it by jests and shouts, accompanied bynoisy instruments. As she was standing close to the window, the Saint criedout: "Beware, my daughter, of resisting grace; before eight days God willpunish you." The unhappy creature grew only more boisterous. Eight dayselapsed, and the holy preacher happened to be again before the same house. Thistime she was silent; the windows were shut. The hearers, with dismay on theirfaces, told the Saint that Catherine (that was the name of the bad woman) had afew hours before died suddenly. "Died!" he repeated. "Well, lether tell us now what she has gained by laughing at Hell. Let us ask her."He uttered these words in an inspired tone, and everyone expected a miracle.Followed by an immense crowd, he went up to the death chamber, and there, afterhaving prayed for an instant he uncovered the face of the corpse, and said in aloud voice, "Catherine, tell us where art thou now." At this summons,the dead woman lifted her head, while opening her wild eyes; her face borrowedcolor, her features assumed an expression of horrible despair, and in amournful voice, she pronounced these words: "In Hell; I am in Hell."And immediately, she fell back again into the condition of a corpse.
"I was present atthat event," says one of the witnesses, "but I could never convey theimpression it produced on me and the bystanders, nor that which I still feelevery time I pass that house and look at that window. At the sight of thatill-fated abode, I still hear the pitiful cry resounding: 'In Hell, I am inHell.'" With fear and trembling work out your salvation (Philip. 2:12).

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|天主教学术论坛 discuz已被腾讯收购,本站已无法再保证客户信息安全,请在发表信息时三思。

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 10:51