搜索
查看: 1327|回复: 0

默主歌耶圣母讯息 2014-3-18

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-3-19 21:42:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2014-3-19 21:52 编辑

默主歌耶圣母讯息 2014-3-18 周年显现日(参考资料)
(给神视者米亚娜)
亲爱的孩子们! 作为一位母亲,我渴望帮助你们.我渴望帮助你们敞开你们的心,然后把我的圣子安置在你们心里的首要位置上。通过你们对我圣子的爱,并通过你们的祈祷,我渴望天主的光启迪你们,天主的仁慈充满你们.这样,我渴望那想要包围并使你们误入歧途的死亡的黑暗和阴影得以被驱散;我渴望你们能够感受到天主许诺的祝福的喜乐.你们是人类的儿女、天主的儿女和我的儿女。因此,我的孩子们,要在我的爱引导你们,教导你们谦卑和智慧的路上前行,并找到通往天上之父的路。要与我一同祈祷,为那些不接纳我,不跟随我的人—他们,由于心硬,感受不到谦卑、虔诚、平安和爱的喜乐——我圣子的喜乐。祈祷,为了使你们的牧者用他们祝福过的手能够常常给予你们天主的祝福的喜乐。谢谢你们。”

March 18, 2014 Annual Apparition to Mirjana"Dear children! As a mother, I desire to be of help to you. With my motherly love, I desire to help you to open your heart and to put my Son in the first place in it. Through your love for my Son and through your prayer, I desire for God’s light to illuminate you and God’s mercy to fill you. In this way, I desire for the darkness, and the shadow of death which wants to encompass and mislead you, to be driven away. I desire for you to feel the joy of the blessing of God’s promise. You, children of man, you are God’s children - you are my children. Therefore, my children, set out on the ways on which my love leads you, teaches you humility and wisdom, and finds the way to the Heavenly Father. Pray with me for those who do not accept me and do not follow me - those who, because of hardness of their hearts, cannot feel the joy of humility, devotion, peace and love – the joy of my Son. Pray that your shepherds, with their blessed hands, may always give you the joy of God’s blessing. Thank you."

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|天主教学术论坛 discuz已被腾讯收购,本站已无法再保证客户信息安全,请在发表信息时三思。

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 01:31