注册
搜索
查看: 1045|回复: 1

默主歌耶讯息 2014-3-3

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-3-3 19:39:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2014-3-3 19:40 编辑

默主歌耶讯息 2014-3-3 (参考资料)
“我亲爱的孩子们,我作为母亲来到你们中间,我渴望在我内,就像在一位母亲内,你们可以找到居所,安慰和休息。因此,我的孩子们,我的爱的使徒们,要祈祷,以谦卑的奉献,服从和对天父的完全信赖祈祷。要像我那样信赖祂,当我被告知我将带来(天主)许诺的祝福时。愿从你们的心里,从你们的嘴里不断说出‘愿你的旨意承行!’因此,要信赖和祈祷,以便我能在天主前为你们转祷,好让祂赐给你们天上的祝福并以圣神充满你们的心。那么,祂就能够帮助所有不认识天主的人——你们,我的爱的孩子们,将帮助他们以完全的信赖称呼祂为‘父亲’。要为你们的牧者祈祷,信任他们被祝福过的双手。谢谢你们。”

March 3, 2014 Message to Mirjana "Dear children, I am coming to you as a mother and I desire that in me, as in a mother, you may find your abode, consolation and rest. Therefore, my children, apostles of my love, pray. Pray with humble devotion, obedience and complete trust in the Heavenly Father. Trust as I have trusted when it was said to me that I will bring the blessing of the promise. May out of your hearts, from your lips, always come forth “May your will be done!” Therefore, trust and pray so that I can intercede for you before the Lord, for him to give you the Heavenly Blessing and fill you with the Holy Spirit. Then he will be able to help all those who do not know the Lord – you, apostles of my love, will help them to call him “Father” with complete trust. Pray for your shepherds and place your trust in their blessed hands. Thank you. "

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2014-3-4 22:49:57 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2014-3-4 22:55 编辑

让我们在祈祷与信赖中等待罗马宣布对默主歌耶的报告。教宗方济在117收到了委员会的工作报告。根据萨拉热窝(Sarajevo)的枢机主教Pulic122从罗马回来后说,这份报告会在今年公布。这份报告的内容对世界及教会影响巨大!

萨拉热窝(Sarajevo)的枢机主教Pulic

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|天主教学术论坛 discuz已被腾讯收购,本站已无法再保证客户信息安全,请在发表信息时三思。

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 05:03