注册
搜索
查看: 980|回复: 0

默主歌耶讯息 2013-10-2

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-10-5 19:18:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2013-10-5 19:28 编辑

默主歌耶的讯息

“亲爱的孩子们,我以母亲的爱爱你们,以母亲的耐心我等待着你们的爱和团结合一。我祈求天主,使你们能够成为天主的子女和我的子女的一个团体;我祈求天主,作为一个团体,你们能够愉快地在信赖我的圣子并在祂的爱内回归生命。我的孩子们,作为我的使徒,我把你们聚集在一起,并教导你们该如何使别人逐渐认识我圣子的爱;该如何把福音——我的圣子带给他们。将你们开放的,净化了的心交给我,我将使它们充满对我圣子的爱。祂的爱将赋予你们生命的意义,我将与你们同行。我将伴随着你们,直到与天上的父相聚为止。我的孩子们,只有怀着爱和信德走向天父的人才能得救。不要害怕,我与你们同在。要信任你们的牧者,如同我的圣子那样,既然祂挑选了他们;要祈祷,使他们能够有力量和爱来领导你们。谢谢你们。”
October 02, 2013 Message to Mirjana

"Dear children, I love you with a motherly love and with a motherly patience I wait for your love and unity. I pray that you may be a community of God's children, of my children. I pray that as a community you may joyfully come back to life in the faith and in the love of my Son. My children, I am gathering you as my apostles and am teaching you how to bring others to come to know the love of my Son; how to bring to them the Good News, which is my Son. Give me your open, purified hearts and I will fill them with the love for my Son. His love will give meaning to your life and I will walk with you. I will be with you until the meeting with the Heavenly Father. My children, it is those who walk towards the Heavenly Father with love and faith who will be saved. Do not be afraid. I am with you. Put your trust in your shepherds as my Son trusted when He chose them, and pray that they may have the strength and the love to lead you. Thank you."

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|天主教学术论坛 discuz已被腾讯收购,本站已无法再保证客户信息安全,请在发表信息时三思。

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 17:23