找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1284|回复: 6

傅天娜修女的地狱神视

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-9-4 09:59:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2014-5-31 20:48 编辑

傅天娜修女的地狱神视“我,傅天娜修女,奉天主之命,到过地狱的深渊,为的是我可以向人们讲述那里的情况,并且证明它的存在…魔鬼对我充满了仇恨,但是牠们只得按照天主的命令服从我。我所写出来的只是我所看到的一个暗影。但是我注意到一件事:那里的大多数灵魂都不相信有地狱。”(英文日记741页)
“今天一位天使带领我到了地狱的深谷。那是一个极为广大的受酷刑和折磨的地方。我所看到的各种折磨如下:构成地狱的
第一种折磨是:失去了天主
第二种是:永无休止的良心的自责和悔恨。
第三种是:他们的灵魂状况永不会改变。
第四种是:那里的火焰能穿透灵魂,却不毁灭它。那是一种可怕的痛苦,由天主的义怒点燃的一种纯灵性的火焰。
第五种折磨是:持续不断的黑暗和可怕的令人窒息的臭味,尽管在黑暗中,魔鬼和下了地狱的灵魂却可以看见彼此,以及别人的和他们自身的邪恶。
第六种折磨是:永远与撒旦做伴。
第七种折磨是:极度的绝望,仇恨天主,卑鄙下流的语言,诅咒和亵渎。这些就是地狱里所有的灵魂都要受的折磨,但这还不是痛苦的全部。
难以描述的痛苦
为具体的灵魂还预定了特殊的折磨。这些是感官的折磨。依照感官犯罪的方式,每一个灵魂要忍受可怕的和难以描述的痛苦。
我早就死去了
有执行刑罚的大洞穴和深坑,在那里受刑的方式彼此各不相同。如果全能的天主不扶助我,在看到这些刑罚时,我早就死去了。
没有人会说地狱不存在
罪人应知道,他用来犯罪的那些感官将永远永远受折磨。我奉天主之命把这些写了下来,为的是没有人会找借口说地狱不存在,或者说没有人去过那里,也不会有人说地狱是什么样子…灵魂在那里受多麽可怕的痛苦啊!因此,我更加热切地为罪人的皈依祈祷。我不断地为他们恳求天主的慈悲。
啊,我的耶稣,我宁愿忍受最大的痛苦直到世界末日,也不愿犯一点儿罪冒犯你。”
(英文日记741页)

Sister Faustina's Vision of Hell
"I, Sister Faustina Kowalska, by the order of God, have visited the Abysses of Hell so that I might tell souls about it and testify to its existence...the devils were full of hatred for me, but they had to obey me at the command of God, What I have written is but a pale shadow of the things I saw. But I noticed one thing: That most of the souls there are those who disbelieved that there is a hell." (Diary 741)
"Today, I was led by an angel to the Chasms of Hell. It is a place of great torture; how awesomely large and extensive it is! The kinds of tortures I saw:
The First Torture that constitutes hell is:
    The loss of God.
The Second is:
    Perpetual remorse of conscience.
The Third is
    That one's condition will never change.
The Fourth is:
    The fire that will penetrate the soul without destroying it. A terrible suffering since it is a purely spiritual fire, lit by God's anger.
The Fifth Torture is:
    Continual darkness and a terrible suffocating smell, and despite the darkness, the devils and the souls of the damned see each other and all the evil, both of others and their own.
The Sixth Torture is:
The constant company of Satan.
The Seventh Torture is:
Horrible despair, hatred of God, vile words, curses and blasphemies.
These are the Tortures suffered by all the damned together, but that is not the end of the sufferings.
Indescribable Sufferings
There are special Tortures destined for particular souls. These are the torments of the senses. Each soul undergoesterrible and indescribable sufferings related to the manner in which it hassinned.
I would have died
There are caverns and pits of torture where one form of agony differs from another. I would have died at the very sight of these tortures if the omnipotence of God had not supported me.
No One Can Say There is No Hell
Let the sinner know that he will be tortured throughout all eternity, in those senses which he made use of to sin.I am writing this at the command of God, so that no soul may find an excuse by saying there is no hell, or that nobody has ever been there, and so no one can say what it is like...how terribly souls suffer there! Consequently, I pray even more fervently for the conversion of sinners. I incessantly plead God's mercy upon them. O My Jesus, I would rather be in agony until the end of the world, amidst the greatest sufferings, than offend you by the least sin."(Diary 741)

发表于 2013-9-4 12:16:56 | 显示全部楼层
值得我们每个人反省,思考。谢谢楼主良苦用心。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-5 12:33:59 | 显示全部楼层
到了天堂的人也不告诉我们天堂的美好,到了地狱的人也不告诉我们地狱的恐惧.但我们相信,这就是信心,如果见到了才信,那还用得着我们传福音吗?人一看就明白了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-5 13:43:44 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 苏撒娜 于 2013-9-20 15:34 编辑

满喜欢傅天娜修女的《慈悲时刻》

永生之父,我依靠你至爱之子我们的主耶稣基督的圣体圣血灵魂及天主性全奉献给你,以赔补我们及普世的罪过。
因祂的至悲惨苦难求你垂怜我们及普世。

有空祈祷一回吧,这几天论坛上受巫污言秽语,,,搅扰。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-9-5 20:57:00 | 显示全部楼层

本帖子中包含更多资源