注册
搜索
查看: 1135|回复: 1

朝拜和赔补的串经

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-8-28 18:28:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2013-8-28 18:33 编辑

朝拜和赔补的串经

这个串经所使用的经文是法蒂玛的和平天使于1916年在葡萄牙的法蒂玛显现给路济亚,方济各和雅辛达时教给他们的。请尽可能经常诵念这串经——可以随时,随地——尤其是在我们的至圣三位一体的天主最受冒犯和轻慢的时候和地方。

• 开始时,先画“十字圣号”。(亲吻苦像)
  • 念“使徒信经”。
  • 念一遍“天主经”。
  • 念三遍“圣母经”,为增强信德,望德和爱德,并为圣父(教宗)的意向。
  • 念“圣三光荣经”。
  • 在每一端(十个小珠)之前的大珠上念
至圣三位一体,圣父、圣子、圣神,我深深地朝拜您;我将临在于世界各地所有圣体柜内的耶稣基督至尊贵的圣体、圣血、灵魂和天主性奉献给您,以赔补触怒您的暴行、亵圣和冷淡之罪;因着耶稣至圣圣心和玛利亚无玷圣心的无限功劳,我恳求您赏赐可怜的罪人们悔改。
7.在每一端的十个小珠上念
我的天主,我相信,朝拜,信赖并且爱你,我求你宽恕那些不相信,不朝拜,不信赖和不爱你的人。
8.在每一端的十个小珠之后念
圣三光荣经,之后念:至圣三位一体,我朝拜您!我的天主,我的天主,你在至圣圣体内,我爱你。
9. 五端都念完之后,念母后万福”。

Chaplet of Adoration and Reparation
The prayers used in this Chaplet were taught whenthe Angel of Peace appeared to Lucia,Francisco and Jacinta at Fatima, Portugal in1916. Please pray this chaplet as often as you can – anytime, anywhere –especially at times and places where our Holy Triune God ismost offended and unloved.
1.              Begin with the “Sign of the Cross“. (Kiss the Crucifix)
2.                 Pray the “Apostle’s Creed“.
3.                Pray an “OurFather in Heaven“.
4.            Pray three “Hail Marys” for an increase in Faith, Hope and Charity,and for the intentions of the Holy Father.
5.             Pray the “Glory Be to the Father“.
6.             On the Large Bead before Each Decade
Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly, andI offer You the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ,present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages,sacrileges and indifferences by which He is offended. And by the infinitemerits of His Most Sacred Heart and through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I begthe conversion of poor spinners. Amen.
7.              On the Ten Small Beads of Each Decade
My God, I believe,I adore, I hope, and I love You. I ask forgiveness for those who do notbelieve, do not adore, do not hope, and do not love You.
8.            Following the Ten Small Beads of Each Decade
Pray the “Glory Be” and the following prayer : OMost Holy Trinity, I adore You! My God, My God, I love you in the most BlessedSacrament.
9.            After 5 decades, pray the “Hail Holy Queen“.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2013-9-7 20:12:11 | 显示全部楼层

朝拜和赔补的串经

这个串经所使用的经文是法蒂玛的和平天使于1916年在葡萄牙的法蒂玛显现给路济亚,方济各和雅辛达时教给他们的。请尽可能经常诵念这串经——可以随时,随地——尤其是在我们的至圣三位一体的天主最受冒犯和轻慢的时候和地方。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|天主教学术论坛 discuz已被腾讯收购,本站已无法再保证客户信息安全,请在发表信息时三思。

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 14:06