注册
搜索
查看: 2570|回复: 0

默主歌耶圣母讯息 2013-6-2

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-6-4 18:15:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2013-6-4 19:40 编辑

默主歌耶圣母的讯息,给米亚娜 2013-6-2
“亲爱的孩子们,在这不安定的时代,我再次呼唤你们要跟随我的圣子。我了解痛苦,苦难和艰难,但是在我的圣子内,你们会找到憩息;在祂内,你们会找到平安和救恩。我的孩子们,不要忘记,我的圣子是通过祂的十字架救赎了你们,使你们能够重新成为天主的子女;能够重新称呼天父为父亲。要做称职的父亲,要爱,要宽恕,因为你们的天父是爱和宽恕的。要祈祷和斋戒,因为这是你们的净化之路,是逐渐了解和认识天父之路。当你们认识了天父的时候,你们就会领悟祂才是你们所需要的一切。我,作为一位母亲,渴望我的孩子们生活在只有一个民族的团体里,在那里聆听和实践天主的圣言。(圣母以坚决和强调的语气说这句话)因此,我的孩子们,要跟随我的圣子,要与祂成为一体,做天主的子女。要爱你们的牧者,因为我的圣子爱他们,祂召叫了他们为你们服务。谢谢。”
默主歌耶讯息,2013-5-25
“亲爱的孩子们,今天我召唤你们在信德和祈祷上要坚定和坚毅,直到你们的祈祷强大得足以打开我可爱之子耶稣的心。小孩子们,要祈祷,要不停地祈祷,直到你们的心向天主的爱开放。我与你们在一起,我为你们所有的人转祷,并为你们的皈依祈祷。谢谢你们回应了我的召唤。
June 2, 2013 Message to Mirjana
"Dear children, in this restless time, anew I am calling you to set out after my Son - to follow Him. I know of the pain, suffering and difficulties, but in my Son you will find rest; in Him you will find peace and salvation. My children, do not forget that my Son redeemed you by His Cross and enabled you, anew, to be children of God; to be able to, anew, call the Heavenly Father, "Father". To be worthy of the Father, love and forgive, because your Father is love and forgiveness. Pray and fast, because that is the way to your purification, it is the way of coming to know and becoming cognizant of the Heavenly Father. When you become cognizant of the Father, you will comprehend that He is all you need. I, as a mother, desire my children to be in a community of one single people where the Word of God is listened to and carried out.* Therefore, my children, set out after my Son. Be one with Him. Be God's children. Love your shepherds as my Son loved them when He called them to serve you. Thank you." *Our Lady said this resolutely and with emphasis.
May 25, 2013 Message to Marija
"Dear children! Today I call you to be strong and resolute in faith and prayer, until your prayers are so strong so as to open the Heart of my beloved Son Jesus. Pray little children, pray without ceasing until your heart opens to God’s love. I am with you and I intercede for all of you and I pray for your conversion. Thank you for having responded to my call."

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|天主教学术论坛 discuz已被腾讯收购,本站已无法再保证客户信息安全,请在发表信息时三思。

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:06