搜索
查看: 869|回复: 0

默主歌耶最新讯息2013-2-2

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-2-6 10:24:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2013-2-6 10:28 编辑

默主歌耶最新讯息(Medjugorje                 2013-2-2
通过神视者美亚娜 (Mirjana Soldo)
“亲爱的孩子们:爱将我带给你们-这也是我渴望教导你们的真爱;我的圣子由于爱你们而死在十字架上时将这真爱展示给你们。真爱总是愿意宽恕并且请求宽恕。你们的爱有多大?作为母亲,当我在你们的心里寻找爱时,我的心是悲伤的。你们不愿意为了爱天主而顺服天主的旨意。你们不能帮助我使那些尚不认识天主的爱的人认识爱,因为你们没有真爱。如果你们将你们的心奉献给我,我会引导你们。我会教你们去宽恕与爱你们的仇人,并按照我的圣子的教导去生活。不要为你们自己担心,在痛苦与不幸中,我的圣子没有忘记那些有爱心的人。我将在你们身旁。我将恳求天父以永恒的光芒启迪你们。要为你们的牧者们祈祷,以便通过你们的斋戒与祈祷,他们能在爱中引导你们。谢谢你们。”

Dear children; Love is bringing me to you – the love which I desire to teach you also – real love; the love which my Son showed you when He died on the Cross out of love for you; the love which is always ready to forgive and to ask for forgiveness. How great is your love? My Motherly heart is sorrowful as it searches for love in your hearts. You are not ready to submit your will to God’s will out of love. You cannot help me to have those who have not come to know God’s love to come to know it, because you do not have real love. Consecrate your hearts to me and I will lead you. I will teach you to forgive, to love your enemies and to live according to my Son. Do not be afraid for yourselves. In afflictions my Sondoes not forget those who love. I will be beside you. I will implore the Heavenly Father for the light of eternal truth and love to illuminate you. Prayfor your shepherds so that through your fasting and prayer they can lead you in love. Thank you. ”

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|天主教学术论坛 discuz已被腾讯收购,本站已无法再保证客户信息安全,请在发表信息时三思。

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 07:07