找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 936|回复: 0

默主歌耶讯息2013-1-2

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-1-9 17:59:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

默主歌耶讯息2013-1-2
亲爱的孩子们,我以大爱和耐心尽力使你们的心与我的圣心相似。我尽力以我的德表教导你们谦卑,智慧和爱,因为我需要你们;我的孩子们,我不能没有你们。按照天主的旨意,我选择了你们;藉着祂的神力,我加强你们的力量。因此,我的孩子们,不要害怕向我敞开你们的心。我愿意将它们交给我的圣子。做为回报,祂给你们的礼物是天主的平安。你们将把这礼物分施给你们所遇到的人;你们将用你们的生命给天主的爱做见证;你们将通过你们自己分施我的圣子的礼物;通过修和圣事(告解圣事),斋戒和祈祷,我来引导你们。我的爱是无限的。我的孩子们,不要害怕,要为牧人们祈祷。愿你们的唇舌不做任何判断,因为不要忘记,是我的圣子拣选了他们,只有祂才有权力做出判断。谢谢你们。

Dear children, withmuch love and patience I strive to make your hearts like unto mine. I strive,by my example, to teach you humility, wisdom and love because I need you; Icannot do without you my children.According to God’s will I am choosing you, byhis strength I am strengthening you. Therefore, my children, do not be afraidto open your hearts to me. I will give them to my Son and in return, he willgive you the gift of divine peace. You will carry it to all those whom youmeet, you will witness God’s love with your life and you will give the gift ofmy Son through yourselves. Through reconciliation, fasting and prayer, I willlead you. Immeasurable is my love. Do not be afraid. My children, pray for theshepherds. May your lips be shut to every judgment, because do not forget thatmy Son has chosen them and only he has the right to judge. Thank you. ”

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|天主教学术论坛 discuz已被腾讯收购,本站已无法再保证客户信息安全,请在发表信息时三思。

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 19:06