找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 914|回复: 0

默主歌耶讯息 2015-1-2

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-1-3 20:55:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2015-1-3 20:57 编辑

默主歌耶讯息 2015-1-2 亲爱的孩子们,我来到这里与你们在一起,作为一位母亲,我渴望帮助你们认识真理.当我像你们一样在世上生活的时候,我就懂得了真理,仅仅由于这一点,就是人世的一小部分天堂.我的孩子们,这就是我也希望你们拥有它(天堂)的原因.天父渴望认识真理的纯洁的心.祂渴望你们爱所有你们遇到的人,因为在你们所有的人当中,我也爱我的圣子.这是认识真理的开始.如今很多虚假的真理正在向你们灌输.你们要用斋戒,祈祷,补赎和福音净化了的心去战胜它们.这是唯一的真理,是我的圣子留给你们的真理.你们不必过多地考查它.对你们的要求正如我所做的,就是要爱和给予.我的孩子们,如果你们爱,你们的心就是我的圣子和我的家,我圣子的圣言将是你们生命中的引路灯. 我的孩子们,我将使用你们这些爱的使徒,去帮助我所有的孩子们认识真理.我的孩子们,我一直为我圣子的教会祈祷,因此,我也要求你们这样做.为你们的牧者祈祷,使他们能够发出我圣子的爱的光.谢谢你们.”

January 02, 2015 message to Mirjana

"Dear children, I am here among you as a mother who desires to help you to come to know the truth. While I lived your life on earth I had knowledge of the truth, and by this alone, a piece of Heaven on earth. That is why I desire the same for you, my children. The Heavenly Father desires pure hearts filled with the knowledge of the truth.  He desires for you to love all those whom you meet, because I also love my Son in all of you. This is the beginning of coming to know the truth. Many false truths are being offered to you.  You will overcome them with a heart cleansed by fasting, prayer, penance and the Gospel. This is the only truth and it is the truth which my Son left you. You do not need to examine it much. What is asked of you, as I also have done, is to love and to give. My children, if you love, your heart will be a home for my Son and me, and the words of my Son will be the guiding light in your life. My children, I will make use of you, apostles of love, to help all of my children to come to know the truth. My children, I have always prayed for the Church of my Son, and so I also ask the same of you. Pray that your shepherds may come to shine forth with the love of my Son. Thank you."

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|天主教学术论坛 discuz已被腾讯收购,本站已无法再保证客户信息安全,请在发表信息时三思。

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 06:19