注册
搜索
查看: 989|回复: 0

默主歌耶讯息 2014-12-2

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-4 22:53:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2014-12-4 22:55 编辑

默主歌耶讯息 2014-12-2

亲爱的孩子们,记住 — 我要告诉你们,— 爱将获胜。我知道你们中的很多人现在感到失望,因为在你们周围,你们看到的是苦难,痛苦,嫉妒,羡慕...但是,我是你们的母亲。我在天国里,但是我也在这里与你们同在。我的圣子再次打发我来帮助你们。因此,不要失望,而要跟随我 – 因为我心的胜利是以天主的名义。我的可爱之子像以往一样关爱着你们。要相信祂,并以祂为楷模去生活。祂是世界的生命。我的孩子们,以我的圣子为楷模去生活意味着要按照福音的精神去生活。要做到这一点不容易。这意味着要爱,要宽恕并做出牺牲。这样可以得到净化,并开启天国之门。热诚的祈祷 —不仅是言语,而是心灵发出的祈祷,会帮助你们。同样,斋戒(也会帮助你们),因为它是更多的爱,宽恕,和牺牲。因此,不要失望,要跟随我。我再次恳求你们要为你们的牧者祈祷,以便他们能够不断仰望我的圣子——祂是世人的首牧,祂的家人就是所有的世人。”

December 02, 2014 message to Mirjana "Dear children, Remember – for I am telling you – that love will win. I know that many of you are losing hope because around you, you see suffering, pain, jealousy, envy... but, I am your mother. I am in the Kingdom but am also here with you. My Son is sending me anew to help you. Therefore, do not lose hope; instead, follow me – because the victory of my heart is in the name of God.  My beloved Son is thinking of you as he has always thought of you.  Believe him and live him. He is the life of the world.  My children, to live my Son means to live the Gospel. This is not easy.  This means love, forgiveness and sacrifice. This purifies and it opens the Kingdom. Sincere prayer, which is not only words but is a prayer which the heart speaks, will help you. Likewise fasting (will help you), because it is still more of love, forgiveness and sacrifice.  Therefore, do not lose hope but follow me. I am imploring you anew to pray for your shepherds so that they may always look to my Son who was the first Shepherd of the world and whose family was the entire world."

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|天主教学术论坛 discuz已被腾讯收购,本站已无法再保证客户信息安全,请在发表信息时三思。

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 15:23