hsavio 发表于 2015-8-3 23:16:29

默主歌耶讯息 2015-8-2

本帖最后由 hsavio 于 2015-8-3 23:17 编辑

默主歌耶讯息 2015-8-2

“亲爱的孩子们,我,如同爱自己孩子的母亲,看到你们所处的时代是多麽困难. 我看到你们的痛苦,但你们要知道,你们不是孤独的。我的圣子和你们在一起。祂处处都在。你们看不到祂,但如果你们活出祂来,你们就能看到祂。祂是照亮你们灵魂的光,并带给你们平安。祂是你们应该爱的教会。你们应该常为教会祈祷并捍卫她——但不是以言语,而是通过爱的行动。    我的孩子们,要使每一个人都能认识我的圣子,要使祂被人爱,因为真理在我的圣子内,祂是由天主所生,是天主之子。不要浪费时间去前思后想的,你们将远离真理。要以一颗朴实的心去接受祂的话,实践祂的话。如果你们实践祂的话,你们就会祈祷。如果你们实践祂的话,你们将会以一颗慈悲的心去爱;你们将会彼此相爱。你们越有爱心,就会越远离死亡。对那些实践我圣子的话的人,愿意去爱的人,死亡就是生命。我感谢你们!    祈祷,以便能在你们的牧者身上看到我的圣子。祈祷,以便能在他们身上迎接我的圣子。”

August 02, 2015 Message to Mirjana "Dear children, I, as a mother who loves her children, see how difficult the time in which you live is. I see your suffering, but you need to know that you are not alone. My Son is with you. He is everywhere. He is invisible, but you can see Him if you live Him. He is the light which illuminates your soul and gives you peace. He is the Church which you need to love and to always pray and fight for - but not only with words, instead with acts of love. My children, bring it about for everyone to come to know my Son, bring it about that He may be loved, because the truth is in my Son born of God - the Son of God. Do not waste time deliberating too much; you will distance yourselves from the truth. With a simple heart accept His word and live it. If you live His word, you will pray. If you live His word, you will love with a merciful love; you will love each other. The more that you will love, the farther away you will be from death. For those who will live the word of my Son and who will love, death will be life. Thank you. Pray to be able to see my Son in your shepherds. Pray to be able to embrace Him in them."

137059 发表于 2015-8-11 17:24:23

不知道教廷的判决什么时候出,到时就知道真伪了

诗人/刘幼民 发表于 2015-8-23 15:37:32

自由 发表于 2015-8-23 15:23
不能把网管称为版主,应该叫主教。

长青秀女习惯了自选自圣,容不下教宗的委任。

诗人▏刘幼民 发表于 2015-9-7 21:13:29

玉兰 发表于 2015-9-7 12:30
别拿我攻击我的主内肢体,这是底线,我还是天主教徒,不能故意坏了我的名声,这不是朋友的作为。
一直没说 ...

你是香茗的龟孙子:一个是单身女人,老夫的朋友,已经退出天主教,一个是国军军妓,老夫的仇人,子孙花开满厕所单间,天天辱骂毛泽东坏了她的好生意。她们根本是风马牛不相及。好恶心的牛鬼蛇神!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 默主歌耶讯息 2015-8-2