hjoseph 发表于 2015-7-3 22:46:45

默主歌耶讯息 2015-7-2

本帖最后由 hjoseph 于 2015-7-3 22:48 编辑

默主歌耶讯息 2015-7-2 “亲爱的孩子们,我招叫你们传扬我圣子内的信德 – 你们的信德.我的孩子们,你们受到了圣神的启迪,我的使徒们,将它(信德)传达给别人吧 – 传达给那些不相信的,不知道的和不想知道的 – 为此,你们必须为这爱的礼物多多祈祷,因为爱是真信德的标志 – 你们将成为我的爱的使徒。爱总是重演圣体圣事的痛苦和喜乐,重演我圣子的十字架苦难的痛苦,通过这十字架苦难的痛苦,祂向你们展示了无限的爱的含义;重演了将祂自己的体和血留给你们做饮食的喜乐 – 这样,使你们成为一体。我温柔地看着你们,感到无限的爱,这爱促使我渴望将你们引向坚定的信德。坚定的信德将帯给你们尘世的喜乐和幸福,并最终与我的圣子相遇。这是祂(耶稣)的愿望。因此,要实践祂(的信仰),实践爱,实践在圣体圣事内始终启迪你们的光。我恳求你们要为你们的牧者多多祈祷,为了更多地爱他们而祈祷,因为我的圣子将他们给了你们,以便用祂的圣体养活你们并教导爱。因此,你们也应该爱他们。但是,我的孩子们,记住:爱意味着忍耐和给予,决不判断。谢谢你们。”
July 02, 2015 Message to Mirjana "Dear children, I am calling you to spread the faith in my Son - your faith. You, my children illuminated by the Holy Spirit, my apostles, transmit it to others - to those who do not believe, who do not know, who do not want to know - but for that you must pray a lot for the gift of love, because love is the mark of true faith - and you will be apostles of my love. Love always, anew, revives the pain and the joy of the Eucharist, it revives the pain of the Passion of my Son, by which He showed you what it means to love immeasurably; it revives the joy for having left you His body and blood to feed you with Himself - and in this way, to be one with you. Looking at you with tenderness, I feel immeasurable love which strengthens me in my desire to bring you to a firm faith. Firm faith will give you joy and happiness on earth and in the end the encounter with my Son. This is His desire. Therefore, live Him, live love, live the light that always illuminates you in the Eucharist. I implore you to pray a lot for your shepherds, to pray so as to have all the more love for them because my Son gave them to you to feed you with His body and to teach you love. Therefore, also you are to love them. But, my children, remember, love means to endure and to give, and never, ever to judge. Thank you."

教宗方济各就最新的关于默主歌耶调查委员会的调查结果所发表的公告很快就要揭晓了.请为这个意向祈祷.我们将把该公告发表在(默主歌耶)电子邮件的列表上,也粘贴在我们的网站上.

Pope Francis has said an announcement on the latest commissions findings on Medjugorje will be made soon. Please pray for this intention. We will send any announcement that is made out to this email list, as well as post it on our web site.

LiLi.爱莲 发表于 2015-7-4 06:19:56

爱意味着忍耐和给予,决不判断。

arahatta 发表于 2015-7-6 10:05:53

自由 发表于 2015-7-5 08:10

Facebook总裁Mark Zuckerberg更是在头像上加了“LBGT骄傲旗”彩虹旗以示支持。另外,Mark更是晒出了2008年以来Facebook LBGT群组的壮大图,并称“我们正走在正确的道路上”

arahatta 发表于 2015-7-9 08:55:22

LiLi.爱莲 发表于 2015-7-4 06:19
爱意味着忍耐和给予,决不判断。

《新约·格林多前书》
教内的人,岂不该由你们审断吗﹖
5:13 教外的人,自有天主审断他们。你们务要把那坏人从你们中间铲除!
信友争讼应在教会内求解决 
6:1 你们中间有人与另一人有了争讼,怎么竟敢在不义的人面前起诉,而不在圣者面前呢﹖
6:2 你们不知道圣者将要审判世界吗﹖如果世界要受你们审判,难道你们不配审判一些小事吗3 你们不知道我们连天使都要审判吗﹖更何况日常生活的事呢﹖
6:4 所以,若你们在日常生活上有了应审判的事,就请那些在教会内受轻视的人来裁判罢!
6:5 我说这话,是为叫你羞愧,难道你们中间竟没有一个有智慧的人,能在自己弟兄中间分辨是非,
6:6 以致弟兄与弟兄互相控告,且在无信仰的人面前控告﹖
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 默主歌耶讯息 2015-7-2