hsavio 发表于 2015-6-3 20:07:50

默主歌耶讯息 2015-6-2

本帖最后由 hsavio 于 2015-6-4 05:45 编辑

默主歌耶讯息 2015-6-2
“亲爱的孩子们,我渴望通过你们 — 我的孩子们,我的使徒们来工作,这样,最终我可以把我所有的孩子们都聚集到那里,为了你们的幸福,一切都准备好了。我为你们祈祷,以便通过工作,你们能使别人皈依,因为为了真理而行动,为了我的圣子的时刻已经来到。我的爱将在你们内工作 — 我将使用你们。要信赖我,因为我渴望的一切都是为了你们的益处—由天父所创造的永恒的益处。我的孩子们,我的使徒们,你们现在所度过的尘世生活是与那些还不认识我圣子的爱,还不称呼我‘母亲’的孩子们生活在一起 – 但是不要害怕为真理作证。如果你们不害怕并勇敢地作见证,真理将奇迹般地获胜,但是要记住,力量是在爱中。我的孩子们,爱是悔改,宽恕,祈祷,牺牲和仁慈。如果你们知道如何爱,通过你们的工作,你们将皈依别人,你们将能够使我圣子的光深入到灵魂内。谢谢你们。为你们的牧人祈祷。他们属于我的圣子。祂召唤他们。祈祷,以便他们时常有力量和勇气发出我圣子的光。”

June 02, 2015 Message to Mirjana.
"Dear children, I desire to work through you, my children, my apostles, so that, in the end, I may gather all my children there where everything is prepared for your happiness. I am praying for you, that through works you can convert others, because the time has come for acts of truth, for my Son. My love will work in you - I will make use of you. Have trust in me, because everything that I desire, I desire for your good, the eternal good created by the Heavenly Father. You, my children, my apostles, are living an earthly life in union with my children who have not come to know the love of my Son, who do not call me 'mother' - but do not be afraid to witness Truth. If you are not afraid and witness courageously, the truth will miraculously win, but remember, strength is in love. My children, love is repentance, forgiveness, prayer, sacrifice and mercy. If you will know how to love, by your works you will convert others, you will enable the light of my Son to penetrate into souls. Thank you. Pray for your shepherds. They belong to my Son. He called them. Pray that they may always have the strength and the courage to shine with the light of my Son."

神视者美雅娜(Mirjana)

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 默主歌耶讯息 2015-6-2