hsavio 发表于 2015-4-5 21:18:39

默主歌耶讯息 2015-4-2

默主歌耶讯息 2015-4-2

“亲爱的孩子们,我挑选了你们作为我的使徒,因为在你们内都有一些美好的东西.你们能够帮助我持有这种爱,我的圣子为了这爱而死,然后复活,再次胜利了.因此,我召唤你们 – 我的使徒们,要设法在天主的所有创造物里,在我所有的孩子内看到一些美好的东西,并设法理解他们.我的孩子们,藉着同一的圣神,你们都是兄弟姐妹.充满着对我的圣子的爱,你们可以向所有还不认识这种爱的人们谈论你们所知道的.你们了解我圣子的爱,你们理解祂的复活,你们怀着喜乐注视着祂.我这位母亲的愿望就是:我所有的孩子们为了爱耶稣而团结起来.因此,我召唤你们 – 我的使徒们,要怀着喜乐实践圣体圣事,因为在圣体圣事内,我的圣子再次将自己给了你们,要以祂为榜样,去爱自己的近人并为他们做出牺牲.谢谢你们.”

April 2, 2015 Message to Mirjana"Dear children, I have chosen you, my apostles, because all of you carry something beautiful within you. You can help me to have the love, for the sake of which my Son died and then resurrected, win anew. Therefore, I am calling you, my apostles, to try to see something good in every creature of God, in all of my children, and to try to understand them. My children, you are all brothers and sisters through the same Holy Spirit. You, filled with love for my Son, can speak of what you know to all those who have not come to know that love. You have come to know the love of my Son, you have comprehended His Resurrection, with joy you cast your gaze towards Him. My motherly desire is for all of my children to be united in love for Jesus. Therefore, I am calling you, my apostles, to live the Eucharist with joy, because in the Eucharist my Son gives Himself to you anew and with His example shows the love and sacrifice towards the neighbor. Thank you."

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 默主歌耶讯息 2015-4-2