St.Michael 发表于 2014-11-4 20:45:30

默主歌耶讯息 2014-11-2

本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2014-11-4 20:46 编辑

默主歌耶讯息 2014-11-2

“亲爱的孩子们,带着我的圣子的祝福,我与你们同在,与那些爱我的人和努力跟随我的人同在。我也愿意与那些不接纳我的人同在。对你们所有的人,我将我的充满了爱的心开放,并以我母亲的手祝福你们。我是一位理解你们的母亲。我经历过你们的生活,体验过你们的痛苦和喜乐。你们当中生活在痛苦中的人理解我的痛苦和悲伤是由于我的那些孩子不允许我圣子的光照亮他们;是由于我的那些生活在黑暗中的孩子们。这就是我需要你们的原因——你们这些被光照亮并理解真理的人。我召唤你们去朝拜我的圣子,这样,你们的灵魂得以成长并达到真正的灵修热诚。我的使徒们,直到那时,你们才能帮助我。要帮助我意味着要为那些还没有了解我的圣子的爱的人们祈祷。为他们祈祷时,你们就是向我的圣子表明你们爱祂,并跟随祂。我的圣子曾向我允诺,邪恶绝不会胜利,因为你们——这些正直的灵魂,在这里;你们这些努力发自内心来祈祷的人;你们这些向我的圣子奉献痛苦和不幸的人;你们这些明白人生只是一瞬间的人;你们这些渴望天国的人。所有这一切使得你们成为我的使徒,并引导你们走向我心的胜利。因此,我的孩子们,要洁净你们的心,朝拜我的圣子。谢谢你们。”

November 02, 2014 Message to Mirjana"Dear children, I am with you with the blessing of my Son, with you who love me and who strive to follow me. I also desire to be with you who do not accept me. To all of you I am opening my heart full of love and I am blessing you with my motherly hands. I am a mother who understands you. I lived your life and lived through your sufferings and joys. You who are living in pain understand my pain and suffering because of those of my children who do not permit the light of my Son to illuminate them; those of my children who are living in darkness. This is why I need you - you who have been illuminated by the light and have comprehended the truth. I am calling you to adore my Son so that your soul may grow and reach true spirituality. My apostles, it is then that you will be able to help me. To help me means to pray for those who have not come to know the love of my Son. In praying for them you are showing to my Son that you love Him and follow Him. My Son promised me that evil will never win, because you, the souls of the just, are here; you who strive to say your prayers with the heart; you who offer your pain and suffering to my Son; you who comprehend that life is only a blink; you who yearn for the Kingdom of Heaven. All of this makes you my apostles and leads you towards the victory of my heart. Therefore, my children, purify your hearts and adore my Son. Thank you."

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 默主歌耶讯息 2014-11-2