St.Michael 发表于 2014-10-3 21:43:37

默主歌耶讯息 2014-10-2

本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2014-10-3 21:46 编辑

默主歌耶讯息 2014-10-2
“亲爱的孩子们,我以母亲的爱恳求你们,要彼此相爱。正如我的圣子从一开始就渴望的,愿在你们的心里把爱天上的父,并且爱你们的近人放在首位,超过世上的一切。我亲爱的孩子们,你们没有认出时代的征兆吗?你们没有认清你们周围的一切,所有正在发生的一切,是由于没有爱吗?要理解得救的真价值。要相信天父的威能,要爱祂,并且恭敬祂。要沿着我圣子的足迹走.你们是我的孩子,是我亲爱的使徒,你们常常聚集在我的身旁,因为你们感到口渴.你们渴望和平,渴望爱和幸福.到我的双手中来饮吧.我的双手可以给你们我的圣子——祂是清澈的泉水。祂将复苏你们的信德,并洁净你们的心灵,因为我的圣子喜爱纯洁的心灵;纯洁的心灵喜爱我的圣子。只有纯洁的心灵是谦卑的,并且有坚定的信德。我的孩子们,我向你们要这样的心灵。我的圣子告诉我:我是普世人类的母亲。我请求你们之中认可我这身份的人用你们的生命,祈祷和牺牲帮助我,使我所有的孩子都承认我是母亲——以便我可以把他们领到清澈的泉水旁。谢谢你们。我亲爱的孩子们,由于你们的牧者用他们祝圣过的手把我圣子的圣体给予你们,你们在心里要经常感谢我的圣子为你们所做的牺牲,也要感谢这些牧者,经由他们,祂才能常常将自己给予你们。”

October 2, 2014Message to Mirjana

"Dear children, With motherly love I implore you, love one another. May there be in you hearts, as my Son desired from the very beginning, love for the Heavenly Father and for your neighbour in the first place - above everything of this world. My dear children, do you not recognize the signs of the times? Do you not recognize that all of this that is around you, all that is happening, is because there is no love? Comprehend that salvation is in true values. Accept the might of the Heavenly Father, love Him and honor Him. Walk in the footsteps of my Son. You, my children, my dear apostles, you are always gathering around me anew, because you are thirsty. You thirst for peace, love and happiness. Drink out of my hands. My hands are offering to you my Son who is the spring of clear water. He will bring your faith back to life and purify your hearts, because my Son loves pure hearts and pure hearts love my Son. Only pure hearts are humble and have firm faith. I ask for such hearts of you, my children. My Son told me that I am the mother of the entire world. I ask of those of you who accept me as such to help me, with your life, prayer and sacrifice, for all of my children to accept me as a mother - so that I may lead them to the spring of the clear water. Thank you. My dear children, as your shepherds offer you the Body of my Son with their blessed hands, always in your hearts give thanks to my Son for the sacrifice and for the shepherds that He always gives you

anew."

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 默主歌耶讯息 2014-10-2