St.Michael 发表于 2014-8-3 11:13:08

默主歌耶讯息 2014-8-2

本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2014-8-3 11:16 编辑

默主歌耶讯息 2014-8-2 “亲爱的孩子们,我与你们同在的原因和使命是要帮助你们使’善’得胜,即使现在这对你们来说似乎是不可能的。我知道有很多事情你们不理解,正如我(在世上生活时)也不是甚么都理解——我的圣子在我身边成长时所解释给我的一切,但是我相信祂,并且听从祂。我也要求你们这样做——要相信我,并且听从我。然而,我的孩子们,听从我的话意味着要爱我的圣子在万有之上,要爱祂就要一视同仁地爱每一个人。为了使你们能够做到这一点,我再一次召唤你们要克己,祈祷和斋戒。我召唤你们去领受圣体——你们的灵魂的生命。我召唤你们做我的光明的使徒,在世界各地传播爱和慈悲。我的孩子们,与永生相比,你们(现世)的生命只不过是一瞬间。当你们来到我圣子的台前时,祂将看到在你们的心里有过多少爱。为了以正确的方式传播爱,我请求我的圣子,经由爱,藉着祂赐给你们团结——你们之间的团结;你们和你们的牧者之间的团结。通过他们,我的圣子常常将祂自己再次分施给你们,更新你们的灵魂。不要忘记这一点。谢谢你们。”

http://www.tudou.com/v/o0mZFmZNzYY/&resourceId=51700786_04_02_99&tid=63563/v.swf

August 02, 2014
"Dear children, the reason that I am with you, my mission, is to help you for 'good' to win, even though this does not seem possible to you now. I know that you do not understand many things as I also did not understand everything, everything that my Son explained to me while He was growing up alongside me - but I believed Him and followed Him. I ask this of you also, to believe me and to follow me. However, my children, to follow me means to love my Son above everything, to love Him in every person without making differences. For you to be able to do this, I call you anew to renunciation, prayer and fasting. I am calling you for the Eucharist to be the life of your soul. I am calling you to be my apostles of light who will spread love and mercy through the world. My children, your life is only a blink in contrast to eternal life. And when you come before my Son, in your hearts He will see how much love you had. In order to spread love in the right way, I am asking my Son, through love, to grant you unity through Him, unity among you, unity between you and your shepherds. Through them my Son always gives Himself to you anew and renews your soul. Do not forget this. Thank you."

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 默主歌耶讯息 2014-8-2