St.Michael 发表于 2014-2-13 22:40:42

新旧约论同性恋(附英文)

本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2014-2-13 23:06 编辑

旧约·创世纪第十九章(38):索多玛的邪行19:1 黄昏时,那两位使者来到了索多玛,罗特正坐在索多玛城门口,他一看见他们,就起身前去迎接,俯伏在地,19:2 说:「请二位先生下到你们仆人家中住一夜,洗洗你们的脚;明天早起,再赶你们的路。」他们答说:「不,我们愿在街上过宿。」19:3 但因罗特极力邀请,他们才转身跟着进了他的家。罗特为他们备办了宴席,烤了无酵饼;他们就吃了。19:4 他们尚未就寝,阁城的人即索多玛男人,不论年轻年老的,没有例外,全都来围住他的家,19:5 向罗特喊说:「今晚来到你这里的那两个男人在那里?给我们领出来,叫我们好认识他们。」19:6 罗特就出来,随手关上门,到门口见他们,19:7 说:「我的弟兄们!请你们切不可作恶。19:8 看,我有两个女儿,尚未认识过男人,容我领出她们来,任凭你们对待她们;只是这两个男人,既然来到舍下,请你们不要对他们行事。」19:9 他们反说:「滚开!」继而说:「来这里的这个外方人,居然做起判官来!现在我们待你比他们还要厉害。」他们遂用力向罗特冲去,一齐向前要打破那门。19:10 那两个人却伸出手来,将罗特拉进屋内,关上了门;19:11 又使那些在屋门口的男人,无论大小都迷了眼,找不着门口。19:12 那两个人对罗特说:「你这里还有什么人?带你的女婿、儿女,以及城中你所有的人,离开这地方,19:13 因为我们要毁灭这地方;由于在上主面前控告他们的声音实在大,所以上主派遣我们来毁灭这地方。」19:14 罗特遂出去,告诉要娶他女儿的两个女婿说:「起来,离开这地方,因为上主要毁灭这城!」但他的两个女婿却以为他在开玩笑。索多玛受罚19:15 天一亮,两位使者就催促罗特说:「起来,快领你的妻子和你这里的两个女儿逃走,免得你因这城的罪恶同遭灭亡。」19:16 罗特仍迟延不走;但因为上主怜恤他,那两个人就拉着他的手,他妻子的手和他两个女儿的手领出城外。19:17 二人领他们到城外,其中一个说:「快快逃命,不要往后看,也不要在平原任何地方站住;该逃往山中,免得同遭灭亡。」19:18 罗特对他们说:「啊!不,我主!19:19 你仆人既蒙你垂爱,又蒙你大显仁慈,得以保全我的性命;但是现在我不能逃往山中,怕遇见灾祸死去。19:20 看这座城很近,容我逃往那里,那只是一座小城;请容我逃往那里;那不只是一座小城吗?在那里我可保全性命。」19:21 其中一个对他说:「好罢!连在这事上我也顾全你的脸面,我必不消灭你提及的这座城。19:22 你赶快逃往那里,因为你不到那里,我不能行事。」为此那城称为左哈尔。19:23 罗特到了左哈尔时,太阳已升出地面;19:24 上主遂使硫磺和火,从天上上主那里,降于索多玛和哈摩辣,19:25 毁灭了这几座城市和整个平原,以及城中所有的居民和地上的草木。19:26 罗特的妻子因回头观看,立即变为盐柱。19:27 亚巴郎清晨起来,到了以前他立在上主面前的地方,19:28 向索多玛和哈摩辣,以及整个平原一带眺望,看见那地烟火上腾,有如烧窑一般。19:29 当天主毁灭平原诸城,消灭罗特所住的城市时,想起了亚巴郎,由灭亡中救了罗特。

旧约·肋未纪违犯贞洁的恶行18:22 你不可与男人同寝,如同与女人同寝一样:这是丑恶行为。行邪淫之罚20:13 若男人同男人同寝,如男之与女,做此丑事的两人,应一律处死,应自负血债。旧约·民长纪第十九章:基贝亚的恶行19:22 他们正满怀高兴的时候,看,本城的一些无赖之徒,围住房屋敲门,对作家主的老人说:「把刚才到你家的那个人领出来,我们要认识他。」19:23 家主出来见他们,对他们说:「兄弟们,不要如此!请你不要行这样的恶事!这人既进了我的家,你们决不能行这丑事!19:24 这里有我的女儿还是处女,我领她出来,你们可任意污辱她,任凭你们待她;但是对于这人,你们决不可作这种丑事!」19:25 但是那些人不愿听他;客人就抓住自己的妾,把她交给了他们,他们就认识了她,整夜污辱她,直到早晨,在破晓的时候纔放了她。19:26 天快亮的时候,那女子回到留他主人住宿的那人屋前,跌倒在那里,直到天亮。新约·罗马书外邦人的罪恶是天主的惩罚1:26 因此,天主任凭他们陷于可耻的情欲中,以致他们的女人,把顺性之用变为逆性之用;1:27 男人也是如此,放弃了与女人的顺性之用,彼此欲火中烧,男人与男人行了丑事,就在各人身上受到了他们颠倒是非所应得的报应。1:32 他们虽然明知天主正义的规例是:凡作这样事的人,应受死刑;但他们不仅自己作这些事,而且还赞同作这些事的人。新约·格林多前书行不义的人不得入天国 6:9 你们岂不知道,不义的人不得承继天主的国吗﹖你们不要自欺:无论是淫荡的、或拜偶像的、犯奸淫的、作娈童的、好男色的、6:10 偷窃的、贪婪的、酗酒的、辱骂人的、勒索人的,都不能承继天主的国。新约·犹达书引史事为戒1:7 同样,索多玛和哈摩辣及其附近的城市,因为也和他们一样恣意行淫,随从逆性的肉欲,至今受着永火的刑罚,作为鉴戒。
The Holy Scripture Speakson HomosexualityGenesis 19Andthe two angels came to Sodom in the evening, andLot was sitting in the gate of the city. Andseeing them, he rose up and went to meet them: and worshipped prostrate to theground . . . .Andwhen they were come in to his house, he made them a feast, and baked unleavenedbread; and they ate:Butbefore they went to bed, the men of the city beset the house both young andold, all the people together.Andthey called Lot, and said to him: Where arethe men that came in to thee at night? Bring them out hither that we may knowthem.Lot went out to them, and shut the door after him, and said.Do notso, I beseech you, my brethren; do not commit this evil.I havetwo daughters who as yet have not known man: I will bring them out to you, andabuse you them as it shall please you, so that you do no evil to these men,because they are come in under the shadow of my roof.Butthey said: Get thee back thither. And again: Thou camest in, said they, as astranger, was it to be a judge? Therefore we will afflict thee more than them.And they pressed very violently upon Lot: andthey were even at the point of breaking open the doors.Andbehold the men put out their hand, and drew in Lotunto them, and shut the door.Andthem that were without, they struck with blindness from the least to thegreatest, so that they could not find the door.Andthey said to Lot: Hast thou here any of thine?Son-in-law, or sons, or daughters, all that are thine, bring them out of thiscity.For wewill destroy this place; because their cry is grown loud before the Lord, whohath sent us to destroy them.So Lot went out, and spoke to his sons-in-law that were tohave his daughters, and said: Arise: get you out of this place, because theLord will destroy this city. And he seemed to them to speak as it were in jest.Andwhen it was morning, the angels pressed him, saying: Arise, take thy wife, andthe two daughters which thou hast: lest thou also perish in the wickedness ofthe city. . . .Andthey brought him forth, and set him without the city. . . .Thesun was risen upon the earth; and Lot enteredinto Segor.Andthe Lord rained upon Sodomand Gomorrha brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven.And hedestroyed these cities, and all the country about: all the inhabitants of thecities, and all things that spring from the earth. . . .AndAbraham got up early in the morning: and in the place where he had stood beforewith the Lord,Helooked towards Sodomand Gomorrha, and the whole land of that country: and he saw the ashes rise upfrom the earth as the smoke of a furnace.Nowwhen God destroyed the cities of that country, remembering Abraham, hedelivered Lot out of the destruction of thecities wherein he had dwelt.Leviticus 18.22Thoushalt not lie with mankind as with womankind: because it is an abomination.Leviticus 20.13If anyone lie with a man as with a woman, both have committed an abomination: letthem be put to death. Their blood be upon them.Judges 19.22-26Whilethey were making merry, and refreshing their bodies with meat and drink, afterthe labour of the journey, the men of that city, sons of Belial, (that is,without yoke,) came and beset the old man's house, and began to knock at thedoor, calling to the master of the house, and saying: Bring forth the man thatcame into thy house, that we may abuse him.Andthe old man went out to them, and said: Do not so, my brethren, do not sowickedly: because this man is come into my lodging, and cease I pray you fromthis folly.I havea maiden daughter, and this man hath a concubine, I will bring them out to you,and you may humble them, and satisfy your lust: only, I beseech you, commit notthis crime against nature on the man.Theywould not be satisfied with his words; which the man seeing, brought out hisconcubine to them, and abandoned her to their wickedness: and when they hadabused her all the night, they let her go in the morning.Butthe woman, at the dawning of the day, came to the door of the house where herlord lodged, and there fell down.Romans 1.26-27, 32Forthis cause, God delivered them up to shameful affections. For their women havechanged the natural use into that use which is against nature.And,in like manner, the men also, leaving the natural use of the women, have burnedin their lusts, one towards another: men with men, working that which is filthyand receiving in themselves the recompense which was due to their error. . . .Who,having known the justice of God, did not understand that they who do suchthings, are worthy of death: and not only they that do them, but they also thatconsent to them that do them.1 Corinthians 6.9-10Knowyou not that the unjust shall not possess the kingdom of God?Do not err: Neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers:Northe effeminate, nor liers with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nordrunkards, nor railers, nor extortioners, shall possess the kingdom of God.St. Jude 1.7As Sodom and Gomorrha and theneighbouring cities, in like manner, having given themselves to fornication andgoing after other flesh, were made an example, suffering the punishment ofeternal fire.

St.Michael 发表于 2014-2-14 10:51:29

小磨墨儿 发表于 2014-2-14 11:35:25

St.Michael 发表于 2014-2-14 10:51

太可拍了

浪人 发表于 2014-2-15 19:31:11

逆性之罪,不的活,自当自受。

浪人 发表于 2014-2-15 19:34:46

小磨墨儿 发表于 2014-2-14 11:35
太可拍了

你这愚昧之徒;你若为天主子,必得永生,天国属于你,天国的人没有性的基因也不需要这样的思想,你要媳妇做什么啊?

小磨墨儿 发表于 2014-2-16 07:43:45

浪人 发表于 2014-2-15 19:34
你这愚昧之徒;你若为天主子,必得永生,天国属于你,天国的人没有性的基因也不需要这样的思想,你要媳妇 ...

你这神经之子!天国书不属于你你都要努力才能得到,天上不会掉馅饼,有能耐你别要爹妈看你怎么出生?
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 新旧约论同性恋(附英文)