St.Michael 发表于 2013-8-5 18:29:54

默主歌耶讯息:2013-8-2

本帖最后由 St.Michael 于 2013-8-5 18:32 编辑

默主歌耶讯息 2013-8-2

“亲爱的孩子们,要是你们以完全的信赖向我敞开你们的心,你们就会领悟我以多么大的爱在召唤你们;我以多么大的爱渴望改变你们,为了使你们幸福;我以多么大的爱渴望使你们成为我圣子的追随者,并将我圣子的平安丰富地赐给你们。你们就会领悟我无法估量的母爱。所以,我的孩子们,你们要祈祷,因为通过祈祷,你们的信德得以增长,并萌发出爱,有爱相随,即使十字架也不是不能忍受的,因为你们不是独自背负着它。与我的圣子结合在一起,你们光荣天父的圣名。祈祷,要为爱的恩赐而祈祷,因为爱是唯一的真理:它宽恕一切,它为所有的人服务,并把所有的人视作兄弟。我的孩子们,我的使徒们,天父通过我,祂的婢女,给予你们很大的信任,去帮助那些不认识祂的人,为了使他们能够与祂(天主)和好并跟随祂。这就是我教导你们“爱”的原因,因为只有当你们有了爱的时候,你们才能够对祂(天主)作出回应。我再一次召唤你们要爱你们的牧者,通过祈祷,在这艰难的岁月,我圣子的名在他们的领导下受到光荣。谢谢你们。”
August 02, 2013 Message to Mirjana "Dear children, If only you would open your hearts to me with complete trust, you would comprehend everything. You would comprehend with how much love I am calling you; with how much love I desire to change you, to make you happy; with how much love I desire to make you followers of my Son and give you peace in the fullness of my Son. You would comprehend the immeasurable greatness of my motherly love. That is why, my children, pray because through prayer your faith grows and love is born, the love along which even the cross is not unendurable because you do not carry it alone. In union with my Son you glorify the name of the Heavenly Father. Pray, pray for the gift of love, because love is the only truth: it forgives everything, it serves everyone and it sees a brother in everyone. My children, my apostles, great is the trust that the Heavenly Father has given you through me, His handmaid, to help those who do not know Him, that they may reconcile with Him and follow Him. That is why I am teaching you love, because only if you have love will you be able to respond to Him. Again I am calling you to love your shepherds and to pray that, at this difficult time, the name of my Son may be glorified under their guidance. Thank you."

St.Michael译

arahatta 发表于 2013-8-6 22:58:04

因为爱是唯一的真理:
你还是多读一读圣经吧
13:13 现今存在的,有信、望、爱这三样,
14:1 你们要追求爱,但也要渴慕神恩,尤其是要渴慕做先知之恩。

红茶 发表于 2013-8-17 20:44:44

天后母皇,为我等祈!唯爱是随!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 默主歌耶讯息:2013-8-2