爱火天使 发表于 2013-3-15 10:29:02

新教宗的宗座祝福及演讲原文 以及中英文翻译

Benedizione Apostolica "Urbi et Orbi":
Fratelli e sorelle, buonasera!
Voi sapete che il dovere del Conclave era di dare un Vescovo a Roma. Sembra che i miei fratelli Cardinali siano andati a prenderlo quasi alla fine del mondo … ma siamo qui … Vi ringrazio dell’accoglienza. La comunità diocesana di Roma ha il suo Vescovo: grazie! E prima di tutto, vorrei fare una preghiera per il nostro Vescovo emerito, Benedetto XVI. Preghiamo tutti insieme per lui, perché il Signore lo benedica e la Madonna lo custodisca.

E adesso, incominciamo questo cammino: Vescovo e popolo. Questo cammino della Chiesa di Roma, che è quella che presiede nella carità tutte le Chiese. Un cammino di fratellanza, di amore, di fiducia tra noi. Preghiamo sempre per noi: l’uno per l’altro. Preghiamo per tutto il mondo, perché ci sia una grande fratellanza. Vi auguro che questo cammino di Chiesa, che oggi incominciamo e nel quale mi aiuterà il mio Cardinale Vicario, qui presente, sia fruttuoso per l’evangelizzazione di questa città tanto bella!
E adesso vorrei dare la Benedizione, ma prima – prima, vi chiedo un favore: prima che il vescovo benedica il popolo, vi chiedo che voi preghiate il Signore perché mi benedica: la preghiera del popolo, chiedendo la Benedizione per il suo Vescovo. Facciamo in silenzio questa preghiera di voi su di me.
[…]
Adesso darò la Benedizione a voi e a tutto il mondo, a tutti gli uomini e le donne di buona volontà.

Fratelli e sorelle, vi lascio. Grazie tante dell’accoglienza. Pregate per me e a presto! Ci vediamo presto: domani voglio andare a pregare la Madonna, perché custodisca tutta Roma. Buona notte e buon riposo!
英文译文:
Apostolic Blessing "Urbi et Orbi":Brothers and sisters, good evening!
You know that it was the duty of the Conclave to give Rome a Bishop.It seems that my brother Cardinals have gone to the ends of the earth to get one... but here we are... I thank you for your welcome.The diocesan community of Rome now has its Bishop.Thank you!      And first of all, I would like to offer a prayer for our Bishop Emeritus, Benedict XVI.Let us pray together for him, that the Lord may bless him and that Our Lady may keep him.
Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be...
And now, we take up this journey:Bishop and People.This journey of the Church of Rome which presides in charity over all the Churches.A journey of fraternity, of love, of trust among us.Let us always pray for one another.Let us pray for the whole world, that there may be a great spirit of fraternity.It is my hope for you that this journey of the Church, which we start today, and in which my Cardinal Vicar, here present, will assist me, will be fruitful for the evangelization of this most beautiful city.
And now I would like to give the blessing, but first - first I ask a favour of you: before the Bishop blesses his people, I ask you to pray to the Lord that he will bless me: the prayer of the people asking the blessing for their Bishop.Let us make, in silence, this prayer:your prayer over me.
[...]
Now I will give the Blessing to you and to the whole world, to all men and women of good will.

Brothers and sisters, I leave you now.Thank you for your welcome.Pray for me and until we meet again.We will see each other soon.Tomorrow I wish to go and pray to Our Lady, that she may watch over all of Rome.Good night and sleep well!

弟兄姊妹们,晚上好 你们知道,这次枢密会议的任务就是为罗马选一位主教。我觉得似乎我的枢机弟兄们快要走到世界的尽头来找到这一位。但是我们都在这里,我感谢你们的欢迎。罗马教区的团体有主教了!谢谢你们。首先,我愿为我们的荣休主教本笃十六世祈祷。让我们一起为他祈祷,愿主降福他,也愿圣母看顾他。 教宗领念:(我们的天父…万福玛利亚…愿光荣归于父) 现在让我们以主教和天主子民身份携手开始这个旅程。罗马教会的旅程,也就是在爱德中主持所有的教会。这是一个兄弟友情和爱德的旅程,也是我们彼此信任的旅程。让我们大家彼此祈祷。我们为世界祈祷,为创建更大的兄弟之情。我希望今日我们开始的教会旅程,在我的代理枢机协助下,为这美丽城市的福传事业结出丰硕的果实。现在,我要给予你们我的祝福。但是在我降福之前,我愿请求你们:在主教祝福人民之前,我请求你们向上主祈祷,愿祂降福我…也愿天主子民的祈祷祝福他们的主教。让我们静默片刻,你们为我祈祷。 (全体静默,教宗俯身…) 一位枢机请求教宗的祝福:“圣父教宗方济各…”现在我祝福你们和全世界,祝福所有善良的人们。 《教宗的降福》兄弟姊妹们,我现在要离开了。谢谢你们的欢迎。为我祈祷。我们很快会再相见。明天我想去向圣母祈祷,求她看顾罗马!晚安,睡个好觉!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 新教宗的宗座祝福及演讲原文 以及中英文翻译